~ Liberty School ~ Index du Forum

~ Liberty School ~
Venez incarner un étudiant et choisissez le groupe qui s'accorde le mieux avec votre personnage dans la meilleur academie du japon.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

READ BOOK Unflinching: True Lies And Fierce Dreams

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~ Liberty School ~ Index du Forum -> Bâtiment Sud - Salles Générales -> Les Couloirs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
matailey

09/08/1950 Masculin
Âge du Perso: 17 ans
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 17:56 (2017)    Sujet du message: READ BOOK Unflinching: True Lies And Fierce Dreams Répondre en citant

Unflinching: True Lies and Fierce Dreams
by Swannie Hoehn
rating: 5.0 (2 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Unflinching: True Lies and Fierce Dreams
->->->->ONLINE BOOK Unflinching: True Lies and Fierce Dreams

Swannie Hoehn's story demands to be told, and she has told it magnificently in "Unflinching" with episodes that will make you laugh and cry and stand up and cheer for her courage and her resilience. Her descriptions of the people in her life and the challenges she has faced are so clear you feel like you've walked the path with her. Don't miss the opportunity to experience this remarkable book

Author_Bio: Swannie Hoehn was born and raised in the Los Angeles area, and now resides in Northern California. She is a fan of all things Irish, especially Notre Dame football. She's a fan of oldies music, vintage movies, good books, and her cat family.. Swannie erned a B.A. in English from Cal State University Long Beach. After being married and divorced she came out in 1979.Borrowing from poet Jordan Sarah Weatherhead, she describes herself: "I was born with my heart on my sleeve, a fire in my soul, and a mouth I can't control." Though "Unflinching" deals with difficult subject matter, it is powerful, intimate and laced with humor.

Keywords: memoir, riveting, page-turner, powerful, intimate, fearless, honesty, sense of humor

Details:
price: $16.95
bound: 278 pages
publisher: First Edition Design Publishing (May 9, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1506903053, 978-1506903057,
weight: 13.3 ounces (
filesize:

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 17:56 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~ Liberty School ~ Index du Forum -> Bâtiment Sud - Salles Générales -> Les Couloirs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation